Bluetooth gadgets are trendy nowadays, Bluetooth technology makes it easy to share your data and it helps in hands-free driving. Most of the common Bluetooth devices are considered to be headsets, smartphone, and PC but the accessories such as wireless keyboard, speakers and fitness wristbands are becoming more famous day by day. Even most of the cars have Bluetooth technology in them.
Some steps are given below to connect your Bluetooth with Apple devices
- Get your Bluetooth gadget, and your iOS to connect with each other.
The two gadgets need to be close to each other so that Bluetooth technology works appropriately. Be sure that you are near your Bluetooth device when connecting your iOS device with it.
- Enable the Bluetooth gadget.
The gadget needs to be powered on before connecting to your iOS device. Also consider that you need to look for a unique Bluetooth setting on the gadget, in case the technology does not get enabled automatically when the gadget does.
- You have to enable the Bluetooth technology with a tab or switch. Search in the device carefully for this option.
- You will need to go to the gadget settings and look for the Bluetooth settings to enable the technology.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth device is 100% charged or it has new batteries. During the connecting process if your gadget is powered off, then you will not be able to connect it.
- Turn the gadget in connecting mode.
You will need to turn the device into connecting mode for some Bluetooth gadget; you have to find for the option to make the gadget “detectable.”
- Being “detectable” means that other Bluetooth gadget users can locate and connect to this gadget if they are within the range of it.
- In case it is a gadget that has the Bluetooth technology enabled automatically when it powers on, you don’t have to search for this setting.
Open your iOS device by unlocking it.
- Click the Home tab and after that hold your thumb on it so that the Touch ID technology can scan your fingerprint to open it.
- With it, you can enter in your 4-digit password to unlock your iOS device once you click on the Home tab.
- Search and go to the Settings application.
It resembles a grey icon with a symbol of the cog on it. After you get that icon, press it with your thumb to open it.
- Choose Bluetooth on the menu list which comes in the Settings.
After going to your Settings application, you will find the Bluetooth on the top of the menu list; it is located near the flight mode, Wi-Fi and mobile network. Click on it to go into the next window, which will permit you to find the Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on your iOS’s Bluetooth technology.
You will get one option on the next window, and it will be to enable the Bluetooth technology with a slider. Press on the slider with the help of your finger, and it will turn to the right, it will change into a green.
- The series of small dashes in the shape of the circle, you will see a loading symbol.
- After Bluetooth is enabled, you will get a text of detectable your iOS device.
Robert Coleman is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.