Facebook Messenger is the most popular messaging app which you can use with and without your Facebook account. If you have a Facebook account then you can use your Facebook ‘Email Id or phone number’ and ‘Password’ to sign in. If you do not have a Facebook account then also you can use it by signing up with your phone number.
Facebook Messenger has so many features and also it is very simple to use. You can connect with people across the world. In Facebook Messenger, you can get in touch with someone without connecting with them on your Facebook account. It means you can message, call, video call with the person who is not your Facebook friend. You can also create a ‘Group’ with them.
There are mainly three ways to connect with the new contact;
- You can add any person from your contact list.
- You can add by using a specific phone number.
- And by scanning code of the person, you want to add.
Here are the steps to connect with new contact on Facebook Messenger:
- ‘Sign in’ by using your Facebook ‘Email Id or phone number’ and ‘Password.’ Or ‘sign up’ with your phone number.
- Tap on ‘People’ icon.
- Hit ‘Addition sign’ (+).
- After that select your option from the ‘Pop Up’ menu.
- If you select ‘Enter Phone Number,’ then enter the Phone number of the user you want to connect.
- Select ‘Pick from your contact’ to add a user from your contact book.
- If you select ‘Scan Code,’ then you’ve to scan code of the person you want to connect. You will use this method when you’re physically together. Scan code is represented in the form of unique blue colors lines and dots that encircle your profile picture.